- About Me
- What's New
- Comments & Questions
The Complete Fic Directory
- All I Do Each Night Is Rehearse The Pray Routine
- An Act Of Un-Remembrance
- Better Than Today - Kylie Minogue
- Breathe Out
- Christmas Shopping
- Default Settings/Do You Love Me? [Part One]
- Displacement Theory [Blue]
- DJ (I Could Be Dancing) - Alphabeat
- Ends (Loose And Otherwise) [Ends]
- Fine Time To Lose Your Mind - Jack McManus
- Flat Tyres And Palm Prints [Birth]
- Friends: A Dictionary [Friends]
- From Angels To The Moon/The Soup
- Green Light [Green]
- Hell Raisers
- Home Invasion
- In My Veins
- It Was The Death Of Something [Death]
- Just Like Children [Children]
- Kiss And Make Up
- The Last Time
- Lonely At Christmas
- Love Songs
- Midnight Sun
- Months Go By [Months]
- More Important Than Fear
- Muddied Stars [Brown]
- Not Enough
- Of Peacocks
- On The Subject Of Angels [Orange]
- Playing House [Parents]
- The Price Of Friendship
- The Prize
- Post-Match Analysis
- Secret Admirer
- Secret Agent Owen
- Shine - Skies Of America
- Slow Dancing In A Burning Room
- So Good To See You
- Stage Fright
- Stay (Oh Darlin')
- Study In Motion
- Summertime Feeling - S Club 7
- That Night In Amsterdam/Do You Love Me? [Part Two]
- Three Sets Of Three
- Twenty-Nine (And A Half)
- Under A Colourless Sky [Colourless]
- We Found Something That Belongs To You [Outsides]
- We Were Strangers Once [Strangers]
- What Did You Say This Time?
- What Will The Papers Say? [Purple]
- White Out [White]
- The Wordsmith/Breathe In
- Yesterday's Promise
- 3-0 Defeats
- Barlow's Music Shop Series
- Fanfiction Challenges
- The Postcard Prompts
- OT3, OT4 & OT5
- Stories By Band Member
- Stories By Ship
- Stories By Genre
- Stories By Era
- Band-Free AUs
- Prompt Requests
- Other Fandom Fics
- Follow Me
'I will never know anyone but you and I will never know you again' - Jason cannot bring himself to remember the one man he will never forget: Howard Donald.
When Mark meets a man named Jason at a party, he is under his spell immediately and cannot stop thinking about their brief, chance encounter. But he can't help but wonder: is Jason thinking about it too? And what about Howard - are he and Jason more than just friends?
Robbie and Mark's relationship is like a chemical reaction: beautiful, explosive and unpredictable. It's dangerous and exhausting, and maybe Mark's getting a little tired of all the burns.
Howard makes one final apology to Jason.
Nothing lasts - it's the shared principal their entire relationship was formed on. Jason wants to disappear and forget. Howard tries to persuade him to break all his rules. [Companion piece: Stay (Oh Darlin')]
Howard Donald distinctly remembers the very last time he saw Jason Orange.
For some reason, even in the darkness, Howard knows that Jason still blazes with light. And he can't look away.
Everyone knows it's over between Mark and Jason - especially Mark and Jason. But there is time for one more dance as Mark wonders to himself where Jason might go - and who with - next.
Companion piece to 'In My Veins' - Jason replies to Howard's letter.
Jason can think of twenty-nine (and a half) reasons why he's sure he doesn't care if Howard Donald has really gone for good.