- About Me
- What's New
- Comments & Questions
The Complete Fic Directory
- All I Do Each Night Is Rehearse The Pray Routine
- An Act Of Un-Remembrance
- Better Than Today - Kylie Minogue
- Breathe Out
- Christmas Shopping
- Default Settings/Do You Love Me? [Part One]
- Displacement Theory [Blue]
- DJ (I Could Be Dancing) - Alphabeat
- Ends (Loose And Otherwise) [Ends]
- Fine Time To Lose Your Mind - Jack McManus
- Flat Tyres And Palm Prints [Birth]
- Friends: A Dictionary [Friends]
- From Angels To The Moon/The Soup
- Green Light [Green]
- Hell Raisers
- Home Invasion
- In My Veins
- It Was The Death Of Something [Death]
- Just Like Children [Children]
- Kiss And Make Up
- The Last Time
- Lonely At Christmas
- Love Songs
- Midnight Sun
- Months Go By [Months]
- More Important Than Fear
- Muddied Stars [Brown]
- Not Enough
- Of Peacocks
- On The Subject Of Angels [Orange]
- Playing House [Parents]
- The Price Of Friendship
- The Prize
- Post-Match Analysis
- Secret Admirer
- Secret Agent Owen
- Shine - Skies Of America
- Slow Dancing In A Burning Room
- So Good To See You
- Stage Fright
- Stay (Oh Darlin')
- Study In Motion
- Summertime Feeling - S Club 7
- That Night In Amsterdam/Do You Love Me? [Part Two]
- Three Sets Of Three
- Twenty-Nine (And A Half)
- Under A Colourless Sky [Colourless]
- We Found Something That Belongs To You [Outsides]
- We Were Strangers Once [Strangers]
- What Did You Say This Time?
- What Will The Papers Say? [Purple]
- White Out [White]
- The Wordsmith/Breathe In
- Yesterday's Promise
- 3-0 Defeats
- Barlow's Music Shop Series
- Fanfiction Challenges
- The Postcard Prompts
- OT3, OT4 & OT5
- Stories By Band Member
- Stories By Ship
- Stories By Genre
- Stories By Era
- Band-Free AUs
- Prompt Requests
- Other Fandom Fics
- Follow Me
The Postcard Prompts
A wonderful human being who happens to be a dear friend of mine was feeling down, so, during my adventures in summer 2012, I sent her ten different postcards from ten different cities. Each postcard had a story on it, each story from a prompt she had given me...
Jason and Howard fly to New York together for the first Progress recording session with Robbie.
In his book, Gary talks about meeting up with Jason at a cafe in Islington in 2004. We know Gary's reaction, this is Jason's.
In his book, Gary talks about meeting up with Jason at a cafe in Islington in 2004. This is how Jason prepared for that meeting.
Whilst promoting Beautiful World, the lads were asked to write down questions for each other during an interview in Taiwan. Jason asked Mark if he loved him. This is why.
Whilst promoting Beautiful World, the lads were asked to write down questions for each other during an interview in Taiwan. Jason asked Mark if he loved him. This is Mark's reaction.
Jason brings his own lunch to an interview. Robbie is the only one who doesn't mind.
The lads try on their costumes for The Flood video for the first time.
Just after the comeback, Jason got hounded by some overenthusiastic fans whilst out shopping and ended up waiting for security whilst hiding in the loos. This is what he thought about it.
9. Stockholm, Sweden - 'All I Do Each Night Is Rehearse The Pray Routine (And Sometimes In The Morning Too)'
Jason re-teaches Robbie how to dance Pray before Progress Live's big opening night in Sunderland.
Jason once accidentally called Emma a nag during a radio interview. Afterwards, he phones her to apologise.